LNG Studios is a team of dedicated artists. We are creators and problem solvers. We come from all corners of the world and each bring a unique set of skills that complement one another. We are committed to providing the best experience to our clients and work mates. Each of us performs dedicated and highly specialized roles that we excel at.
We understand that creative work draws from deep inspiration so we function as a tight unit; we're loyal and supportive to one another and engage our ideas in a bright, positive, enjoyable work space. We encourage ourselves and one another to always learn and study new techniques and technologies. This has allowed us enjoy continued growth and a reputation as leaders in our industry.
We are innovators + dreamers that want to love the work we do and who we do it with. If you feel like you have what it takes and want to join a fun and exciting team, send us your details below or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our ideal candidate is passionate about design and architectural visualization and takes great pride in communicating with clients
effectively and keeping a creative team organized. You must have exceptional interpersonal and
client services skills and be able to effectively deal with problems as needed and required. In
addition, you are a proactive multitasker who works well under pressure to deliver under tight
Specific Job Requirements:
- Communicate with clients to determine their needs and be a point of contact for the project.
- Collaborate with the in-house team and external vendors in order to plan, execute and finalize projects according to client specifications, budget and deadlines.
- Maintain, display and communicate a clear understanding of the creative strategy on all projects and interactions
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, while weighing the importance of specific jobs and prioritizing accordingly
- Develop, monitor, manage and revise project scope, budgets, timelines and processes, keeping team abreast of changes and concerns
- Coordinate project team members, including third-party contractors as needed
Education + Work Experience Requirements:
-Bachelor's Degree in a relevant discipline is preferred
-3 to 5 years direct work experience in project management, preferably in an agency or in house
-creative department Knowledge of 3D Studio Max, Vray & Adobe Photoshop is preferred.
-PMP Certification is encouraged but not required
If you are interested in this position please submit your cover letter, resume and a link to your online portfolio to email@example.com
Our branding & design division is looking for a Graphic Designer to work on contract on a per project basis.
Our ideal candidate will want to work in our Yaletown office, who is fun, creative and imaginative with a strong desire to create awesome work.
We are seeking a team player and who enjoys working alongside colleagues and external consultants and takes an interest in visualization technology.
Skills and Responsibilities:
· Demonstrate expertise with design tools such as Illustrator, InDesign & Photoshop
· Ability to work collaboratively with design, development, product, and marketing management
· Think creatively and develop fresh design concepts, graphics and layouts
· Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
· Amend final designs to comments and gain full approval
· An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating graphic design experience.
· Bachelor's Degree or Certificate in Design or related field.
· Understanding of web-based information architecture and design.
· Strong time management skills and the ability to be self-directed.
· Solid written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present a strong rationale for design decisions.
Submit your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org